Go to the Walk, Blink, Pause tab at the top of the blog. Begin working on the Blink and Pause portion of the project. On Tuesday, when you come in, the rough draft of those drawings will be due. As soon as you come in scan and test. Show me...
Next week bring your watercolor pencils and water brush.
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Thursday, April 13, 2017
165 Homework drawing project:
Go to the character page tab at the top of the blog. read and follow the directions on how to draw the character page.
165 Homework Reading:
In the class text book, read pages 102-163. It talks about the walk cycle. We will discuss in class.
Next Tuesday, turn in your inked backgrounds.
Tuesday, April 11, 2017
In your sketchbook fill a page with at least 12 variations of your character.
Pick one that you like and try inking it a couple of different ways.
a. Try to incorporate overlapping shapes
b. Try to incorporate different line thicknesses
c. No shading
Sunday, April 2, 2017
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
1. No new drawing projects tonight.
2. This is your chance to get caught up, look back at the blog for past homework assignments, make sure you are all caught up.
3. Next class, bring in your sketchbook, I will be reviewing them and looking for your drawings.
4. Next class, we will look at your final sack drop animations.
5. Next class I will introduce the next animation project.
6. We will review your 6 classmate cartoons.
Please be ready to turn in the following two things in one folder.
A. Your thumbnail animatic with sound.
B. A copy of the actual trailer that you used as the basis for your project.