Great work last night everyone, 165 Students:
1. On Thursday, the final versions of the Leaf/Paper drops are due.
2. The sack drop project will be due at the end of class next Tuesday.
3. On Thursday, I will continue to review designs for your bean shape cartoon character.
4. On Thursday, if anyone has any questions about the final presentations that need to given on the last day of class please ask.
5. Your homework is to redraw your "Jump" character in a different pose from one that you have used so far. Use both Sharpies and experiment by using a thick line for the outside of the body and a thin line for the inside.
look at the example below very carefully and notice how the thickness of the line changes as it works its way around the body.
Start thinking about grouping all of your work together for turning in. Look at your notes to see if you have everything that is listed in the Story Bible information. I will review with everyone on Thursday.